Draft ToR - Environmental Impact Assessment for the East-West Arterial Extension
The public is invited to review and comment on the Terms of Reference for the Environmental Impact Assessment of the East-West Arterial Extension from Woodland Drive to Frank Sound Road.
Your input will be considered in the finalisation of the Terms of Reference document which is available to download above.
There will be two public meetings:
- Craddock Ebanks Civic Centre, 923 North Side Road, North Side, 6 pm to 9 pm on Tuesday, 7 February 2023
- Cayman Islands Baptist Church, 163 Pedro Castle Road, Savannah, from 6 pm to 9 pm on Thursday, 9 February 2023
Public Meeting Presentation - download below
Printed copies will also be available at the following locations:
- NRA Office – 370 North Sound Road, Grand Cayman;
- North Side Public Library – 891 North Side Road, North Side;
- Savannah Post Office – 1687 Shamrock Road, Savannah;
- Vernon L. Jackson Public Library and Learning Centre – 69 Bodden Town Road, Bodden Town;and
- East End Public Library – 2739 Sea View Road, East End
Comments on the draft Terms of Reference may be submitted:
- in writing during the public meetings,
- electronically via e-mail to [email protected]
- mailed to Department of Environment, P.O. Box 10202, Grand Cayman KY1-1002, or
- hand delivered, in writing, to Department of Environment, Environmental Centre, 580 North Sound Road, George Town, Grand Cayman.
The public consultation on the draft Terms of Reference is for a period of 21 days, and will close on Monday, 20 February 2023.