1. That you should never switch lanes on a roundabout?
2. That you should always use your indicators and check your mirrors when negotiating a roundabout?
3. That the NRA looks at and handles drainage island wide?
4. That the NRA does more than just build roads, we plan for the future development and construction of the island’s entire transportation network?
5. That many residents use cycling not only as a hobby but as a means of transport, and it is essential that all riders (motorists and bicyclists) do all they can to keep themselves safe!
6. If you see a Roads Work Ahead Sign, SLOW DOWN IMMEDIATELY!